I recently found a new blog where the blogger posts what she’s thankful for every Monday! I loved the idea, and wanted to try it out. So, here we are, Thankful Thursday.
Here’s what I’m thankful for this week:
- New office decorations at work, I love the way it looks now! I had nothing to do with the decorations, but still, pretty great!
- Warm weather! It’s finally getting warm, which means I don’t dread going out with the dog in the middle of the night. But mostly, I’m just excited for summer! ((But it has been FREEZING the past few days, it SNOWED yesterday so maybe it’s getting warmer))
- Good books. I’ve been reading You Are a Badass and Strange the Dreamer which I am loving! Books that I truly love have been hard to find, but I’m impressed with these ones.
- Persephone (our pup) is finally sleeping through the night! Which basically means she sleeps from 10 to about 4-5 which is great and awesome. This doesn’t happen every night, but when it does, it’s the best thing.
- This is my third blog post this week! I’ve been struggling to get into a normal routine with blogging. I want to post at least 3 times a week, and I’m slowly working up to that! I can’t wait to share my new content with you!
- I decided to change my major (again) I’m back to Psychology. After a lot of thought about what I want to do with my life, it seems like the best fit for me. I’m excited to be going back to school in the fall, and starting with a new degree.
- That being said, I’m still working on a book. A few weeks ago I made a five year plan for the books that I want to finish. Currently, I’m working on a book about superhero’s that I started in high school (and occasionally I work on another novel that I started in high school)
- We started getting Winder Farms Grocery Delivery and I LOVE IT. Because it means I don’t have to go shopping! We only get a few things that we really love from Winder Farms since the price tag is a little high, but the quality is FANTASTIC. Everything else though I get from Grocery Pickup! It saves me time and I don’t have to go to the store. (Maybe someday I’ll write a post about how shopping is not my thing…)
- I got a calling at church. This means I have an opportunity to serve. I’ll be working in Activity Days (Girls 8-11) and I’m beyond excited!
Well, that’s everything this week! I look forward to sharing my life update and the things I’m grateful for each week! (If I hosted a linkup for this topic would you join?) I hope you all have an amazing Friday, and an even better weekend! What are you thankful for this week?